Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > General Science Questions and Layperson Board > Zoology Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zoology Forum Discuss and Talk about Zoology and Zoology Protocols and Techniques.

if all the worlds animals banded together do you think they would defeat humanity?

if all the worlds animals banded together do you think they would defeat humanity? - Zoology Forum

if all the worlds animals banded together do you think they would defeat humanity? - Discuss and Talk about Zoology and Zoology Protocols and Techniques.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default if all the worlds animals banded together do you think they would defeat humanity?

if all the animals formed some kind of allegiance and waged war on humans do you think they would win? (assuming they also had similar intelligence to us) At first i thought sheer numbers wouldn't be enough due to man's weaponry. But if e.g they got the rats to spread diseases that could kill alot of people. and if they could get insects (particularly mosquitoes) onside too, could they win?

Could i sell this idea to Fox?
Old 06-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 465, Level: 9 Points: 465, Level: 9 Points: 465, Level: 9

if all the animals had human intelligence and all banded together?! humans wouldnt stand a chance!
Old 06-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

Oh yes, animals would defeat humanity hands-down.

Just look at the past: millions died through malaria, yellow fever, plague, etc. All these were spread through animal activity, such as rat fleas and mosquitoes.

Humans are still powerless against many diseases, i.e. the smallest organisms known to man. If such outbreaks were coordinated by all animals in the world, we wouldn't stand a chance.

Nice idea for FOX, alright; I don't know if they'd go for it, but I bet it would make an intriguing programme.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

good question but can,t answer. yes sell to fox defo

Tags
animals , banded , defeat , humanity , worlds , _