Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Cell Biology and Cell Culture > Transfection Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transfection Forum Transfection Forum. Cell transfection discussion including stable cells transfection, transient transfection. Troubleshooting and posting of discussions on lipofection, and reagents: Fugene, lipofectamine, and others.

RK13 transfection

RK13 transfection - Transfection Forum

RK13 transfection - Transfection Forum. Cell transfection discussion including stable cells transfection, transient transfection. Troubleshooting and posting of discussions on lipofection, and reagents: Fugene, lipofectamine, and others.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 121, Level: 2 Points: 121, Level: 2 Points: 121, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default RK13 transfection

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem with my RK13 cells. I wan't to generate a viral BAC, so I'm trying to transfect RK13 cells with viral DNA. I'm using PEI for transfection, but after 18 h incubation the cells look really crappy. Round and dark and sort of dead. But when I use a control or my transfer plasmid only there is no such effect. So I was wondering if anyone of you has encountered the same problem or has an idea of what that might be.

Thank you very much in advance.

Tags
rk13 , transfection