Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > General Science Questions and Layperson Board > Science and Religion Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science and Religion Forum Discuss and post questions about Science and Religion in this Forum

epigenetics, evolution and consciousness

epigenetics, evolution and consciousness - Science and Religion Forum

epigenetics, evolution and consciousness - Discuss and post questions about Science and Religion in this Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default epigenetics, evolution and consciousness

Hi,

I am new to this forum so I am not sure whether I am posting this in the right place.

I have become increasingly interested in the work of independent researcher Tony Wright and his epigenetic theory on human evolution, the impact this has had on the brain and therefore our consciousness.

Outside of his newly published book 'Left in the Dark', which is gaining rave reviews by an ever increasing list of academics and pioneers in their respected fields - he has also recently written a condensed article called:
'Consciousness and the Direction of Structure' - for the Beckley foundation's new website - brainwaving.com the article can be found there.

You can also find out more about the work here and read what other academics have got to say at Wrights website 'Left in the Dark'.

I am interested in continuing to open up increasing debate around this work for those who have an interest or education in epigenetics, human evolution, and consciousness.

Thanking you in advance,

Letitia

Tags
consciousness , epigenetics , evolution