Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science News and Views
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science News and Views The latest news and publications from Nature, Science, Cell and other journals. Post science topics and your thoughts here. Anything science related goes here.

A tear, have much beautiful

A tear, have much beautiful - Science News and Views

A tear, have much beautiful - The latest news and publications from Nature, Science, Cell and other journals. Post science topics and your thoughts here. Anything science related goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default A tear, have much beautiful

In the bustling, dust flow of the street, I have a small flower. From childhood dream that I could own a glass flower house filled the colour profusion, flowers, sunlight through the glass of spotless as in, and, most importantly, I want to spend in the house's central, sunshine, put a small round wood, then use a simple no illuminative glass vase full flower bottles white lilies, and now, I sat in a room full of flowers, in the middle of the afternoon, the sun was shining in on the lilies
www ebuybus com

Tags
beautiful , tear