| | Re: Review of Related Literature
Do not you know how to make a review of related literature? No panic! Make use of our guide and you are sure to create a qualitative review of related literature.
What is a Review of Related Literature?
A review of related literature is an integral part of theses or dissertations. It may also be a required part of proposals. The main purpose of a review of related literature is to analyze scientific works by other researchers that you used for investigation critically.
How to Write the Introduction of a Review of Related Literature
In order to make the Introduction elaborately, take the following steps:
1. Identify the general topic of the sources under discussion. Thus, you will provide the context of your review of related literature;
2. Discuss what was already presented about the topic of your paper: conflicts in a theory, conclusions, gaps in research and scholarship, etc.
3. Explain why the literature used is worth reviewing.
How to Write the Body of a Review of Related Literature
When writing the Body, do the following:
* Group the sources according to their common dominators (approaches, objectives or any specific chronologies);
* Give the examples of how to sort out these groups. Use quotations, evidences, data, etc. They will make your review of related literature more valid.