|Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Science and Lab Jokes Post Science and Lab Jokes. Comment on anything science related and funny here!|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
why student fail??
Why do students fail in exams...?
It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year ONLY
has 365' days.
Typical academic year for a student
1. Sundays-52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to
study. Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE.. Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly &
swallowing)-means 30days. Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days Days left 81.
7. Exam days- per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)-40 days. Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness- at least 3 days. Remaining days=3.
10. Movies and functions- at least 2 days. 1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday. How can you study on your B'day??????
Balance = 0 "How can a student pass?????"
i hope you will enjoy it
|fail , student|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Graduate Student positions||Mahmoud, Soheil||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||08-27-2008 09:11 PM|
|Question about how steel beams fail||Doug Wedel||Physics Forum||1||07-30-2008 10:09 PM|
|PhD student vacancy - Weijers Lab||Weijers, Dolf||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||09-14-2006 12:31 PM|
|Multiple Ph.D. student positions||Dmitry Belostotsky||Arabidopsis and Plant Biology||0||04-14-2006 09:15 PM|
|Graduate student position||Arindam Majumdar||Zebrafish Forum||0||02-05-2004 06:08 PM|