Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers > Science Jobs Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science Jobs Forum Lab Jobs Forum. Post and Discuss anything about Science jobs, careers and positions.

I'm going to college to major in computer science, what kind of summer job

I'm going to college to major in computer science, what kind of summer job - Science Jobs Forum

I'm going to college to major in computer science, what kind of summer job - Lab Jobs Forum. Post and Discuss anything about Science jobs, careers and positions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default I'm going to college to major in computer science, what kind of summer job

can i look for to get experience? Next month i will be going to college and major in computer science. I live in Vegas, so I would like to know where i can find a job or start to get hands on experience. thanks
Old 07-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

Default Re: I'm going to college to major in computer science, what kind of summer job

Maybe you can do online jobs...they pay pretty well, if you know where to look, that is
Old 10-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Pipette Filler

Default Re: I'm going to college to major in computer science, what kind of summer job

I suggest you to visit this site cloudjobs.net they are the good job site. They provide a good service for the job seekers and the job providers. They are the No.1 online source for jobs in cloud computing. they are specialized in matching the applicants and the recruiters. I got a good job with the help of them. they provided me a good service for my career.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

I think You can contact the job site. One of the best site who helped me to settle in the Software Profession. It is the cloudjobs.net

Tags
college , computer , job , kind , major , science , summer , _