Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science Careers Science Job Forum. Discuss science and laboratory based careers. Includes Lab managers, technicians, post doctoral positions, faculty positions, salaray, applications and training.

Need a microbiologist for my 7th grader to interview?

Need a microbiologist for my 7th grader to interview? - Science Careers

Need a microbiologist for my 7th grader to interview? - Science Job Forum. Discuss science and laboratory based careers. Includes Lab managers, technicians, post doctoral positions, faculty positions, salaray, applications and training.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 02:19 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Need a microbiologist for my 7th grader to interview?

Hello,
I found this site via a google search. I am in desperate need of a microbiologist that would be willing to let my son interview him/her via email over the next 2 days for a careers project. I don't know if you would have any leads, but so far, our searches have not turned up anything fruitful.

Please let me know if you have anyone that you know of that would help a 7th grader out! You may email me directly at kerrzoo at gmail dot com.

Thank you!

Stacy Kerr
Old 03-13-2013, 03:56 AM
M.D/Ph.D
Points: 4,938, Level: 47 Points: 4,938, Level: 47 Points: 4,938, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Need a microbiologist for my 7th grader to interview?

Maybe if you could layout the question here some microbiologist maybe willing to reply.

Tags
7th , grader , interview , microbiologist