Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum

Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/)
-   Science Careers (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/science-careers/)
-   -   How should prepare for a computer science career ? (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/science-careers/73874-how-should-prepare-computer-science-career.html)

robertson 09-21-2010 09:29 AM

How should prepare for a computer science career ?

I decided on my main computer and I am still working my way through general education, there is advice about what I should do to prepare better? As a means to familiarize yourself with the software or programming language and who are in high demand. I know a little about computers, but for reasons subject I know is that superficial things the average person know. Books, resource sites would be something useful. Thanks in advance for those who respond.

achengms 10-21-2010 08:16 PM

Re: How should prepare for a computer science career ?

Well you can go ahead with an engineering degree in computer science or you should aim to do a Masters in IT Systems or Information and Communications. Also you can try and specialize on web related programming languages which are high on demand.

ginadave1x 08-11-2011 05:35 AM

If you are going with computer science career then you must be aware that computing skills can be of great value in a variety of careers.Computer Science includes programming and the theory and design of software. So I suggest you to take any computer Programming language of your choice and do master in it. All languages have a great demand in IT sector.

johnwilliam23 08-11-2011 12:00 PM

In my opinion in computer science there is a big competition so if you have great desire only then think about it otherwise it could be tough for you to beat the competition.

nabila1230 10-15-2011 05:25 AM

thank you brother, its beautiful and help fuill sharing

johnrambo 02-09-2012 06:21 AM

Today the trend is all moving towards IT and computer science is great field to opt for.

TAMallick 06-14-2012 03:50 PM

In this IT age, IT is most prospective field. But we should carefully select which IT portion suitable to me. If person is good at mathematics, he/she would be a good programmer or if someone is good creative then they would be suitable for design and development.

KristyR 07-19-2012 10:34 PM

Computer science career is more on programming. so you better be prepared to stay in front of your computer.

pippa01 09-05-2012 10:51 AM

You should speak to your school counselor or contact someone at a local college or university to see what courses you should take to prepare for a computer science career.