Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science Careers Science Job Forum. Discuss science and laboratory based careers. Includes Lab managers, technicians, post doctoral positions, faculty positions, salaray, applications and training.

Where to start for learning genetic engineering?

Where to start for learning genetic engineering? - Science Careers

Where to start for learning genetic engineering? - Science Job Forum. Discuss science and laboratory based careers. Includes Lab managers, technicians, post doctoral positions, faculty positions, salaray, applications and training.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 05:55 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Where to start for learning genetic engineering?

I have always been into reading about what is going on in the science world. Regarding genetic engineering, and space travel. What really draws me is the experiments, that could bring about a new evolution of humanity itself.

Was going for a business degree,but now it seems less important to me now. Maybe take it on later down the road. Being athletic;into fitness, and science. As for genetic engineering is the direction and being more important aspect in our near future.

Just need to know where to start, the basics. As it seems when I google it, just overloaded with irrelevant or too much information. I personally believe that genetic engineering could save lives even from death.

I do believe in God, but since God created in his image. Gave us the tools, such as our gifted intelligence. Why neglect that? Might as well prosper human lives with genetic engineering.

I'm going to be joining the military soon, as for to become a officer. Seek a degree in genetic engineering.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Where to start for learning genetic engineering?

So no reply from this forum? no advise at all???

Tags
engineering , genetic , learning , start