Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Protocols and Methods Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Protocols and Methods Forum Post Any Protocol, Method, Technique, Procedure or Tips / Troubleshooting for any Molecular Biology Technique.

How to reveal biotinilated compound using streptavidin

How to reveal biotinilated compound using streptavidin - Protocols and Methods Forum

How to reveal biotinilated compound using streptavidin - Post Any Protocol, Method, Technique, Procedure or Tips / Troubleshooting for any Molecular Biology Technique.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 03:20 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default How to reveal biotinilated compound using streptavidin

Hello everyone

I am going to attach an SiRNA to a functionalized biotin.

Then i need a way to quantify the efficiency of the reaction and i tough that a fluorescet Streptavidin could be usefull

The problem is that i don't know exactly how to run the essay

I tought that i can attach the SiRNA/Biotin somehwere and then reveal it by streptavidin

Any suggestion?

thanks a lot

Francesco

Tags
biotinilated , compound , reveal , streptavidin