Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Protocols and Methods Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Protocols and Methods Forum Post Any Protocol, Method, Technique, Procedure or Tips / Troubleshooting for any Molecular Biology Technique.

Protein elution from PVDF membrane

Protein elution from PVDF membrane - Protocols and Methods Forum

Protein elution from PVDF membrane - Post Any Protocol, Method, Technique, Procedure or Tips / Troubleshooting for any Molecular Biology Technique.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 06:40 AM
Amit

Default Protein elution from PVDF membrane

Dear Sir/ Madam,,

I would like to state that i am a research assistanthere in India, at post graduate institute for medical sciences and research, Chandigarh. Presently we are working on some protein profiling and some work with reverse genetics. In this process we are in need of some protocols or methods that can work with binding of some antibodies (in serum form) on either nitrocellulose membrane or PVDF membrane. After binding of the antibodies we are looking for the elution of proteins of interest from themembrane. in this process we are looking for some standardized protocolor methods.
I got this mail address a link from the website [Only registered users see links. ]

I will very grateful to you if you can suggest some methods or mail some protocol for this.

thanking you.

Best regards,
Amit Khatri
Research Assistant
PGIMER, Chandigarh
India

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at [Only registered users see links. ]

Tags
elution , membrane , protein , pvdf