Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum

Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/)
-   Protocols and Methods Forum (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/protocols-methods-forum/)
-   -   Cytofluor II (was: "Fluoroscan II software") (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/protocols-methods-forum/19926-cytofluor-ii-fluoroscan-ii-software.html)

Guo, Jennifer J. 06-06-2008 05:10 PM

Cytofluor II (was: "Fluoroscan II software")

Do you still need the Cytofluor II software?

noahnew 12-04-2008 01:57 AM

Re: Cytofluor II (was: "Fluoroscan II software")

Hi Jennifer,

I need it. Do you have a copy? Let me know.

Thanks!

Noah

cho16 12-23-2008 08:09 PM

Hi Jennifer,

I'm also interested in obtaining Cytofluor II software. Is this the same software that can be used with the Cytofluor 4000? ABI sells a software upgrade kit for the Cytofluor II and Cytofluor 4000.

Thanks,
Chris

jfw 03-18-2009 06:53 PM

Dear Jennifer,

In searching Cytofluor 4000/Cytofluor II software, I came cross your message. I am wondering whether you have it and an share it with me. I called ABI, ABI has stopped support for this instrument and discontinued sale of its parts, although some parts are still listed in ABI's website.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

molnarp65 08-02-2009 11:14 PM

Dear Jennifer,

Me too....

I am also looking for the software for the Cytofluor 4000. Please, please, please, If you have it, and willing to share, let me know, how I could get it.
I do not know, How I should give you my contact information, I am new in Forums.

Best wishes and Thanks in advance,

Peter

saraivalmr 10-27-2009 09:54 PM

Please please please please, if you have the software can you email me to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?

I would be eternally thankfull

philgoetz 04-26-2010 04:13 PM

I, too, need Cytofluor II software. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

william2010 06-16-2010 05:25 PM

I need cytoflour4000 software too.

xbingfeng 06-30-2010 07:18 AM

Hello Jennifer J.,Oo you still have the copy of fluoroscan ii software ? Can you email it to me please? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ktw 08-26-2010 08:59 PM

If anyone has received a copy of the software and would be willing to share, I have been unsuccessful in finding it elsewhere. Please e-mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].