Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Protocols and Methods Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Protocols and Methods Forum Post Any Protocol, Method, Technique, Procedure or Tips / Troubleshooting for any Molecular Biology Technique.

CAM assay and Transformation assay

CAM assay and Transformation assay - Protocols and Methods Forum

CAM assay and Transformation assay - Post Any Protocol, Method, Technique, Procedure or Tips / Troubleshooting for any Molecular Biology Technique.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Alvin Acebedo

Default CAM assay and Transformation assay

To whom it may concern,

I am currently studying the effect of tumor cells on angiogenesis. I have opted to use the CAM assay to explore this topic and will thus need a protocol on the procedure. In addition, I plan to study the effect of certain plant extracts on the transformation of cancer cells and whether they possess chemopreventive properties. Thus, I will also need of a protocol for transformation assay.

Please e-mail me the methodology for these assays including the required chemicals and media. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time and effort.

Alvin Acebedo
([Only registered users see links. ])
Institute of Biology
University of the Philippines
1101, Quezon City Philippines

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.

Tags
assay , cam , transformation