I'm trying to do a pull down experiment with a His-Tag peptide.
I use 100 uL of NiNTA resin and I add 10 ug of peptide.
Incubate during 25 min.
wash 1 time with 500 uL of buffer A ( 20 mM hepes pH8, 100 mM KCL, 0.1 mM CaCl2, 1 mM MgCl2, 10 mM imidazole).
I put the eggs extract and incubate 30 min.
after that two washes (1 mL) with buffer A.
Elution with buffer A + 300 mM imidazole.
But the problem i have to much protein in my elution specific or non specific.
I want to know if some one have an idea of blocking protein or reagents to saturate the resin after the addition of peptide to reduce the non specific binding like in a WB experiment.