Our client is a well-respected clinical reference laboratory providing state-of-the-art diagnostic services, serving & collecting specimens at patient centers in the Northeast & beyond. They offer routine clinical tests & more sophisticated analysis in areas such cancer pathology & molecular sampling. This expanding, full-service lab is currently seeking an ABMG Board Certified DIRECTOR OF CYTOGENETICS to undertake clinical, administrative & management accountabilities.
• Review, interpretation & signing out of cancer cytogenetic & FISH specimens
• Providing professional consultations for on-site pathologists & referring physicians.
• Conducting staff training/meetings, assisting quality assurance/ improvement, training/competency & continuing education programs.
• Evaluating / developing new methodologies & protocols, as well as driving advances in technology
• Handling oversight of Compliance with Laboratory Regulations.
ABMG Board Certified in Clinical Cytogenetics with 2+ years of related lab directorial exp & background in Cancer Cytogenetics is required.
This position will be located in Maryland, in a city accessible to a wide variety of cultural & recreational activities. Excellent salary / benefits package, including bonus potential, & relocation assistance are offered with this company that prides its employees as their most important asset.
Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Citizen or Visa, please.
David King at [Only registered users see links. ]
Career Studio national search