Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers > Post-doctoral
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post-doctoral Post and Discuss Questions about Post-doctoral (Post-Doc) Jobs, Salaries, and Opportunities.

PostDoc Opportunity in Grass regeneration by tissue culture and Biotechnology 2010

PostDoc Opportunity in Grass regeneration by tissue culture and Biotechnology 2010 - Post-doctoral

PostDoc Opportunity in Grass regeneration by tissue culture and Biotechnology 2010 - Post and Discuss Questions about Post-doctoral (Post-Doc) Jobs, Salaries, and Opportunities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default PostDoc Opportunity in Grass regeneration by tissue culture and Biotechnology 2010

Hi, I am PhD student of Rangeland Sciences. My PhD thesis is on in vitro regeneration of four Agropyron spp. of the seeds from Golestan National Park of Iran.
Now I am pursuing some part of my study in CNR/IVALSA(Florence, Italy) on the tissue culture of grasses, seed cryopreservation and making synthetic seeds. I also work on seed germination modeling of these grass.
As my PhD is going to finish in near future and I am looking for a postdoc or research position I hope you help me for finding available position for 2010 0r 2011 Specially in CANADA. I believe the skills that I have developed from my research experiences support my strong interest.
Please donít hesitate to ask me any more details.

Sincerely

Masoume Amirkhani,
IVALSA/Istituto per la Valorizzazione del Legno e delle Specie Arboree, CNR,
Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019, Sesto Fiorentino (Florence), Italy.
Cellphone: 00393466300422

Tags
2010 , biotechnology , culture , grass , opportunity , postdoc , regeneration , tissue