Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers > Post-doctoral
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Post-doctoral Post and Discuss Questions about Post-doctoral (Post-Doc) Jobs, Salaries, and Opportunities.

How can I find the post doctoral vacancies in USA?

How can I find the post doctoral vacancies in USA? - Post-doctoral

How can I find the post doctoral vacancies in USA? - Post and Discuss Questions about Post-doctoral (Post-Doc) Jobs, Salaries, and Opportunities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 1,560, Level: 23 Points: 1,560, Level: 23 Points: 1,560, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: How can I find the post doctoral vacancies in USA?

Anyway I want to do science and make money. I am sick of living in my country where I am lecturer at the Medical University and PhD student and I have nothing. I can't afford renting a flat. My salary is about 250euro and I have only health insurance in that (it doesn't count for my retirement). This is so crazy and devastating. I work hard, during holidays, saturdays, sundays, I sit at lab when the rest of people is asleep and my country doesn't respect me. Noone is respected in my country that's why I am demanding much money, coz i've been working hard for so long now. Just waiting to finish studies and to escape.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Summer Student
Points: 251, Level: 5 Points: 251, Level: 5 Points: 251, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Ugg ムートン

[

[

[

Tags
doctoral , find , post , usa , vacancies