for ten minutes
without beginning to realize how brilliant you are.
- The phrase "weaker sex" was probably coined by some woman to disarm
some man she was preparing to overwhelm.
- One hair of a woman draws more than a team of oxen.
- Men are run ragged by female sexuality all their lives. From the
beginning of his life to the end, no man ever fully commands any woman.
It's an illusion. Men are *****-whipped. And they know it.
- Camille Paglia
- There is something about cats and women that is viewed with distrust
by mice and men.
- On one issue at least, men and women agree; they both distrust women.
- When they are going to be flagrantly brutally selfish, women love to
talk of being fair.
- The history of woman is the history of the worst form of tyranny the
world has ever known. The tyranny of the weak over the strong. It is the
only tyranny that lasts.
- The weaker sex is the stronger sex because of the weakness of the
stronger sex for the weaker sex.
- Women now insist on having all the prerogatives of the oak and all the
perquisites of the clinging vine.
- A woman weeps with one eye and laughs with the other.
- A clever man will build a city, a clever woman will lay it low.
- A woman of talents, if she be not absolutely ugly, will always obtain