Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Physics Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Physics Forum Physics Forum. Discuss and ask physics questions, kinematics and other physics problems.


The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati - Physics Forum

The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati - Physics Forum. Discuss and ask physics questions, kinematics and other physics problems.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-06-2007, 02:04 AM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

Dear LeoVuyk:

<[Only registered users see links. ]> wrote in message
news:1194297681.968861.117070@o3g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...

I do not defend SR. I have been trying to point out that
gravitational phenomenon *alone* break SR. You want to attack GR
with gravity, not SR. It is a shame you don't know enough to
realize this.

David A. Smith


Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2007, 02:00 PM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 6, 3:04 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" <[Only registered users see links. ]>
wrote:

Dear David,

I am not ashamed at all, because I SEE things different.
I know that if you LOOK at the lightspeed constancy you only can make
logic conclusions if you always jump between reference frames
mathematicaly.
I am an architect who tried to find a logic solution based on
geometrical thinking alone.
therefore :
For more clarity, I added a new image (C2) representing the geometry
of the Venus-Earth situation on 10th of April 1964. see:
[Only registered users see links. ] ravity-dependent-
lightspeed.html

Leo Vuyk

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2007, 02:00 PM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 6, 3:04 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" <[Only registered users see links. ]>
wrote:

Dear David,

I am not ashamed at all, because I SEE things different.
I know that if you LOOK at the lightspeed constancy you only can make
logic conclusions if you always jump between reference frames
mathematicaly.
I am an architect who tried to find a logic solution based on
geometrical thinking alone.
therefore :
For more clarity, I added a new image (C2) representing the geometry
of the Venus-Earth situation on 10th of April 1964. see:
[Only registered users see links. ] ravity-dependent-
lightspeed.html

Leo Vuyk

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:36 AM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

Dear LeoVuyk:

<[Only registered users see links. ]> wrote in message
news:1194357647.261433.63320@57g2000hsv.googlegrou ps.com...

Since you claim that you are an architect, did you cannot put a
door in a ceiling, because someone might fall through it?


Light speed constancy comes from Maxwell's equations. It has
since been shown to only be constant local to the path that light
travels on. Your "one shot" solution... isn't.


But your claims are poorly based. Don Quixote, you couch your
lance and tilt at a windmill that is stopped.


It isn't clarity, but logic and information that you need.

David A. Smith


Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:36 AM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

Dear LeoVuyk:

<[Only registered users see links. ]> wrote in message
news:1194357647.261433.63320@57g2000hsv.googlegrou ps.com...

Since you claim that you are an architect, did you cannot put a
door in a ceiling, because someone might fall through it?


Light speed constancy comes from Maxwell's equations. It has
since been shown to only be constant local to the path that light
travels on. Your "one shot" solution... isn't.


But your claims are poorly based. Don Quixote, you couch your
lance and tilt at a windmill that is stopped.


It isn't clarity, but logic and information that you need.

David A. Smith


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 AM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 7, 1:36 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" <[Only registered users see links. ]>
wrote:

Dear David,

What is the reason that the Maxwell equasions could not be extended by
the gravity relations that I described for the radar signals between
Earth and Venus or Mercury.?

Leo Vuyk.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 AM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 7, 1:36 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" <[Only registered users see links. ]>
wrote:

Dear David,

What is the reason that the Maxwell equasions could not be extended by
the gravity relations that I described for the radar signals between
Earth and Venus or Mercury.?

Leo Vuyk.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 AM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 7, 8:38 am, "[Only registered users see links. ]" <[Only registered users see links. ]> wrote:

Dear David,

My gravity related LASOF proposal, could also give an explanation for
some poorly explained effects of Binaries (and other rotating
systems) , called the Quasi Periodic Oscillations (QPOs) and Super
Orbital Periodicities. See figure B,
[Only registered users see links. ]

Leo Vuyk.

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 AM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 7, 8:38 am, "[Only registered users see links. ]" <[Only registered users see links. ]> wrote:

Dear David,

My gravity related LASOF proposal, could also give an explanation for
some poorly explained effects of Binaries (and other rotating
systems) , called the Quasi Periodic Oscillations (QPOs) and Super
Orbital Periodicities. See figure B,
[Only registered users see links. ]

Leo Vuyk.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:02 PM
LeoVuyk@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The "Venus/Mercury Radar Reflection Conjunction Anomaly", is a firm motive to question Special relativity and a support for the idea of "Planetary lightspeed frame dragging" by a so called LASOF. ( Local Anti-Symmetrical Oscillati

On Nov 7, 8:59 am, "[Only registered users see links. ]" <[Only registered users see links. ]> wrote:

"Short Period Quasi-Regular Oscillations" of Venus and Mercury of
about 30 days, are described by I.I Shapiro in Radar Astronomy 1968,
page 170-172. see

Examples of QPOs (Quasi Periodic Oscillations) or Orbital
Periodicities of Binaries are supposed to be examples of gravity
influenced LASOF lightspeed anomalies just like Venus and Mercury. see
below articles by: H.Lehmann, (Binary RZ-cas.) and P.G.Ostrov,
(Binary HV 2543).
[Only registered users see links. ]

Leo Vuyk.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
antisymmetrical , called , firm , idea , lasof , local , motive , oscillati , question , relativity , special , support


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving Dimensions Theory Book Due Out in Fall 05--Very Rough Draft: 4th Dimensions Expanding Relative to 3 Spatial Dimensions jollyrogership@yahoo.com Physics Forum 64 03-31-2012 10:24 AM
FFiMP: Misconceptions about Special Relativity Jan Gooral Physics Forum 0 05-22-2008 02:53 PM
Simply put, MOVING DIMENSIONS THEORY is THE NEW MODEL: http://physicsmathforums.com drelliot@gmail.com Physics Forum 0 08-29-2006 06:32 AM
Moving Dimensions Theory!! Rock On!! drelliot@gmail.com Physics Forum 1 07-06-2006 05:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Molecular Station | All Rights Reserved
Page generated in 0.20459 seconds with 16 queries