|Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Physics Forum Physics Forum. Discuss and ask physics questions, kinematics and other physics problems.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
appeal probably translates Fred's side
and address book.
# The FBI admitted to interviewing more than 100 people who visited
# Nicaragua, but said they were acting under Presidential Executive Order.
# Two women have come forward to complain the IRS audited them IMMEDIATELY
# AFTER RETURNING FROM NICARAGUA.
# The IRS denied it had anything to do with political views: "One woman has
# never earned more than 12,000 a year, and we found that suspicious."
FBI director Sessions ended up apologizing BIG TIME on C-SPAN,
saying that sort of thing would NEVER happen again. "We have put
procedures in place so that that will NEVER happen again".
But, after having been granted the special powers of the court by
Congress, noone was arrested and tried for this MASSIVE abuse of
power, which was granted by Congress in the good faith that the
government would not trade off the Bill of Rights in order to
pursue political objectives.
It was a worst-case disaster.
Even after investigating, Congress basically yawned: "The CISPES case was
an aberration, it was lower-level FBI employees who got carried away by
their national security mandate. It was not politically motivated"
--- The Senate Select Intelligence Committee.
* "Above the Law", by David Burnham, ISBN 0-684-80699-1, 1996
* ...something much more sinister was at work. In his carefully documented
* analysis of the CISPES matter, 'Break-ins, Death Threats and the FBI: the
* Covert War Against the Central American Movement', Boston writer Ross
* Gelbspan argues that a much more extensive conspiracy may have been at
* work. Far from being a low-level operation, Gelbspan reports, hundreds
* of documents in the CISPES file had been initialed by Oliver "Buck"
* Revell, then the number two official in the FBI. [Further evidence
* implicates the CIA]
Congress is unable to investigate the FBI, let alone the NSA.
# "U.S. Recruited Ex-Rebel Despite Links to Deaths, Report Says"
# By Tim Go
|appeal , fred , side , translates|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|effexor side effects sweating zocor effects on gallbladder sideeffects expired email@example.com||Cell Biology and Cell Culture||0||03-27-2008 12:14 PM|
|Politics And Cannibalism? Introducing The Dourties, Chelsea, Bill, Hillary, Barrack Obama, George Bush, Jr., And All Of Capital Hillfirstname.lastname@example.org||Microbiology Forum||0||10-06-2007 05:59 AM|
|appeal probably translates Fred's side||Varla||Physics Forum||0||08-15-2007 06:35 AM|