I am just starting a PHYSICS course and I have been asked to research the
following questions. However my search has come up with nothing. Could
someone please help me out with these questions which are the only ones I
PLEASE GIVE OBJECT AND SIZE: (in brackets are answers to previous
questions which relate to these ones)
1) A distance which is greater than the Sun to Pluto (5.913 x 10^6m)
2) A distance which is smaller than that of a typical atom (1 x 10^-1m)
3) Something heavier than the mass of the sun (2 x 10^30 KG)
4) Something lighter than the mass of a proton (1.673 x 10^-27 KG)
5) What is the fastest and smallest speed an object can move at?
6) What is the highest and lowest temperature and object can reach?
The last two confuse me as it varies from object to object.