Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers > Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy Discuss and post questions about the Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy degree. Where to apply, positions and openings, salary, and recommended labs.

getting into a top grad school

getting into a top grad school - Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy

getting into a top grad school - Discuss and post questions about the Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy degree. Where to apply, positions and openings, salary, and recommended labs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default getting into a top grad school

I am a freshman UGA honors, double major in biochemistry/molecular biology and genetics. I am interested in pursuing research as a career, and I want to begin now to do everything in my power to ensure that I can get my graduate education at one of our nation's top universities. My absolute favorite is Yale, and some of my others are Johns Hopkins, Columbia, Stanford, Duke. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can with my life as an undergraduate to help the possibility of admission to one of these schools? I am already making straight As with a full load of tough honors classes, and am starting research in a lab next semester.

Tags
grad , school , top