Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Proteomics Forum > Peptide Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peptide Forum Peptide Forum. Ask and discuss questions on peptide protocols, custom peptide synthesis, peptide identification and peptide sequencing.

Are peptides dangerous (can they cause cancer)?

Are peptides dangerous (can they cause cancer)? - Peptide Forum

Are peptides dangerous (can they cause cancer)? - Peptide Forum. Ask and discuss questions on peptide protocols, custom peptide synthesis, peptide identification and peptide sequencing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 614, Level: 12 Points: 614, Level: 12 Points: 614, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Are peptides dangerous (can they cause cancer)?

Are peptides dangerous (can they cause cancer)?
I have disk herniation.. and one friend of mine told that peptides (GHRP-2 + ModGRF), can help me to heal the disk.. Lets say, he is right..

The question is are they safe? I mean, it is Ok for me if they hive some side effects.. but is the medicine so advanced today, that they can track every single biochemical process and to say 100% its safe? That it does n`t trigger cancer? I mean the FDA has approved aspartam.... enough said.

I`m young 24y and want to get rid out the pain and the limitations i have with herniated disk... but i prefer to live with the pain and limitations.. than get cancer or some other scary ****.

Tags
cancer , dangerous , peptides