Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Molecular Biology Techniques > Molecular Cloning Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Molecular Cloning Forum DNA cloning forum. Discuss the cloning of plasmids, vectors, DNA, RNA, cDNA, proteins, and other molecules for expression, sub-cloning, and other methods. Also discuss digestion, ligation, transformation, plasmid preparation, cDNA library screening, and competent cells here.

How to insert Transcriptional Terminator Sequence in vector

How to insert Transcriptional Terminator Sequence in vector - Molecular Cloning Forum

How to insert Transcriptional Terminator Sequence in vector - DNA cloning forum. Discuss the cloning of plasmids, vectors, DNA, RNA, cDNA, proteins, and other molecules for expression, sub-cloning, and other methods. Also discuss digestion, ligation, transformation, plasmid preparation, cDNA library screening, and competent cells here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Volunteer
Points: 2,091, Level: 28 Points: 2,091, Level: 28 Points: 2,091, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default How to insert Transcriptional Terminator Sequence in vector

Hi,

I am planning on cloning 2 genes in a pet vector. I already have a construct in which one gene is cloned downstream of the promoter, now in order to insert next gene of interest in the same vector I will have to incorporate Shine' Dalgarno sequence in the 5' primer of the 2nd gene, how can I incorporate Transcriptional Terminator Sequence at the end of 2nd Gene?

Thanks!

Tags
insert , sequence , terminator , transcriptional , vector