Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Products and Vendor Discussion > Molecular Biology Products and Vendors
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Molecular Biology Products and Vendors Discuss Molecular Biology Products, Vendors and Equipment.

The fastest protein extraction available (and really easy to use)

The fastest protein extraction available (and really easy to use) - Molecular Biology Products and Vendors

The fastest protein extraction available (and really easy to use) - Discuss Molecular Biology Products, Vendors and Equipment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 1,908, Level: 27 Points: 1,908, Level: 27 Points: 1,908, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default The fastest protein extraction available (and really easy to use)

The new [Only registered users see links. ] utilize proprietary spin column-based technology in order to reduce the amount of time required to perform protein extractions by about 90% compared to standard methods, such as RIPA buffer extraction, and offer similarly great time savings while being significantly easier to use than competing protein extraction kits. Able to extract total protein in as little as 1-2 minutes, the Minute™ Kits are currently the fastest protein extraction technology on the market.

With a minimum volume of only 20 microliters, Minute™ Kits allow for smaller samples to be used more efficiently than most other commercially available protein extraction kits, preventing unnecessary dilution and thereby yielding greater protein concentrations in small samples. By creating protocols that are simpler, have less overall steps, and require less liquid handling than competing kits and methods, Invent Biotechnologies’ Minute™ Kits reduce opportunities for human error, thereby improving reproducibility.

Four types of Minute™ Kits are currently available: Minute™ Denaturing Total Protein Extraction Kits, Minute™ Native Total Protein Extraction Kits, Minute™ Cytoplasmic & Nuclear Extraction Kits, and Minute Bacterial Total Protein Extraction Kits.

For more info, contact:
Invent Biotechnolgies
8961 Aztec Drive
Eden Prairie, MN, 55347-1916
Phone: 952-400-6898
Fax: 952-400-6889
E-mail: [Only registered users see links. ]
[Only registered users see links. ]
Old 12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: The fastest protein extraction available (and really easy to use)

I would be curious to see how they measure up to my favorite [Only registered users see links. ] made by claremont biosolutions. Has anyone used both? It takes me less than 2 minutes with their kit and I've been happy with the results. I always get a high purity and the large binding capacity is great.

Tags
easy , extraction , fastest , protein