Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Molecular Biology Articles and Protocols
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Molecular Biology Articles and Protocols Post Molecular Biology and science Protocols, Reviews, and Articles Forum. You can be the author!

RNA Storage : Short and Long-term Storage

RNA Storage : Short and Long-term Storage - Molecular Biology Articles and Protocols

RNA Storage : Short and Long-term Storage - Post Molecular Biology and science Protocols, Reviews, and Articles Forum. You can be the author!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 04:10 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: RNA Storage : Short and Long-term Storage

Hi, I have a question?

I need to travel, by plane, with some samples (RNA), this RNA is for microarray, how can i storage my sample for a secure travel, the flight lasts only 2 hours, the sample its ready, so i cant use any product, my question is how long, the RNA, can last at room temperature?.

Thanks

Tags
longterm , rna , short , storage