Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Animal and Molecular Model Systems > Microbiology Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microbiology Forum Discuss Microbiology Science and Protocols here. Post questions on the study of viruses, fungi, parasites and bacteria here. Microbiology Forum.

Understanding Anti Microbial Test Results

Understanding Anti Microbial Test Results - Microbiology Forum

Understanding Anti Microbial Test Results - Discuss Microbiology Science and Protocols here. Post questions on the study of viruses, fungi, parasites and bacteria here. Microbiology Forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Understanding Anti Microbial Test Results

Dear all,

i need help to understand a result and will be very glad if someone could explain to me the result.

the test was made in 26 pieces of bamboo coz i wanted to know how good is the bio agent bamboo kun against bacteria.

I heard that it can kill off 99% of the bacterias without any treatment thanks to the natural agent bamboo kun.

i got the result in logarithm data and the tester can not or is refusing to say how good is the anti bacteria in percentage. All i want to know is in percentage how was the bacteria reduction? like 80% 90%? in some cases i see 99.99%.

I did the JIS Z 2801:2000 test, a japanese standard.

anyway, the test is below and i hope someone can help me here, and did any of u ever heard of bamboo kun?

thanks all

Marcus

Tags
anti , microbial , results , test , understanding