Little bit history about SAS
SAS is the world's leader in business analytics software, delivering
the breakthrough technology you need to transform the way you do
business. Our software provides one integrated process for analyzing
data from every source and gaining the predictive power to drive
change at every level.
SAS is the market leader in providing a new generation of business
intelligence software and services that create true enterprise
intelligence. SAS solutions are used at more than 40,000 sites –
including 96 of the top 100 companies on the FORTUNE Global 500® – to
develop more profitable relationships with customers and suppliers; to
enable better, more accurate and informed decisions; and to drive
organizations forward. SAS is the only vendor that completely
integrates leading data warehousing, analytics and traditional BI
applications to create intelligence from massive amounts of data. For
nearly three decades, SAS has been giving customers around the world
The Power to Know®.
In US/UK SAS market is extremely good, please check any job websites
for this information.
Most of my students in US got their jobs 6 to 8 weeks.
If you want more information regarding SAS please visit [Only registered users see links. ]
here is some useful information about SAS jobs
1) [Only registered users see links. ] SAS Jobs in India around 400 Positions
2) [Only registered users see links. ] SAS Jobs in US around 700 Positions
3) [Only registered users see links. ] SAS Jobs in US around 800 Positions
3) [Only registered users see links. ] SASjobs in UK around 230 Positions
Our course contains:
1) Complete BASE SAS, SAS Macros.
2) SAS STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS
3) Introduction to SAS/OR, SAS/QC, SAS/Share, SAS/EIS etc
3) SAS in Parma/Financial/Insurance industries
4) Introduction to Clinical trails.
5) ISS/ISE tables
6) 21CFR PART II/ICH guidelines
8) Preparing the first draft of the resume.
9) Documentation and course notes …. Will be provided.
10) Placement help, on-job support.
11) Compare to others our fee is little bit expensive but results are
12) Excellent references available from our students those who are now
working in various industries.
13) Introduction to SAS 9.1.3
14) CRF Review, Edit checks and validation procedures.
Instructor: Solid hands-on experience in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing
and Financial Industries in US. Had 10 years of teaching experience in
Degree and PG Colleges in India. Corporate SAS trainer for some of
consulting companies located at New Jersey, New York, Chicago (IL) and
100% results assured in SAS Certification.
The training will equip you will all the things which you may face in
the duration of you project at client place. You will not face any dis-
similarities, new strange things that you have not faced in the
training. It would be a piece of cake for you and will able you to
outperform far better than your colleagues.
Any programming knowledge is required to become a SAS Certified
For immediate response please send an e-mail.
Bachelors with Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and commerce
for entry level programming positions.
M.C.A., B.Tech, M.Sc., (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science,
Operations Research, Physics, Life Sciences)
M.S Biotechnology, Chemistry and lifesciences for looking positions in
Pharma industry as medical writers and other positions relating to
Become a recognized/certified SAS professional and enhance your
placement and positioning.
SAS Trainer [Only registered users see links. ]