Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Omics and Genomics Forum > Microarrays Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microarrays Forum Microarray Forum. Discuss array technology and Gene Chips. DNA microarray and Protein arrayit forums.

Agilent miRNA Array Troubleshooting

Agilent miRNA Array Troubleshooting - Microarrays Forum

Agilent miRNA Array Troubleshooting - Microarray Forum. Discuss array technology and Gene Chips. DNA microarray and Protein arrayit forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Agilent miRNA Array Troubleshooting

Hi, can anyone give me some advice for the Agilent miRNA microRNA array platform?
We have just started running arrays and have run 2 rat and 1 human array, I've been following the latest protocol v2.3 and am doing the incubations on a thermocycler.
The QC metrics all pass as good or excellent and both the labelling and hyb spike ins so looks OK at first but there are few miRNAs detected (~90) and the TotalSignal75pctile is always 0.1.
I've contacted Agilent but I don't think they're sure what the problem is, I've tried running commercial samples but have come across the same problem.
Has anyone had the same problem or can suggest what could be wrong?
Any advice will be very much appreciated

Tags
agilent , array , mirna , troubleshooting