Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Omics and Genomics Forum > Microarrays Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microarrays Forum Microarray Forum. Discuss array technology and Gene Chips. DNA microarray and Protein arrayit forums.

Antigen Microarray

Antigen Microarray - Microarrays Forum

Antigen Microarray - Microarray Forum. Discuss array technology and Gene Chips. DNA microarray and Protein arrayit forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2006, 05:10 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 1,654, Level: 24 Points: 1,654, Level: 24 Points: 1,654, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thumbs up Antigen Microarray

Hi Guys,

I want to utilize antigen microarray for my experiments. However, I do not know much about the different data analysis techniques especially data analysis of profiling experiments. Can anybody suggest to me few good softwares that do data analysis of antigen array? I am looking for a software that can help me in designing my antigen array experiment, caliberation of the chip and also the identification of the components that show differential expressions.

Thanks
Stanley
Old 11-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Antigen Microarray

Hey Stanley,
welcome to the forum!

There are several great software both online and commercial for antibody microarrays.
Microarray Station has a great collection of microarray software.

Depending on what scanner you are using and also what chip, you could use most software that is free. Also generally, antibody microarray experiments can use software from DNA microarrays.

I would specifically recommend

Antibody Microarray Protocol

For final biological analysis of antibody microarray data I would use:

ArrayXPath
a web-based service for matching microarray gene-expression profiles with known biological pathways.
Array Prospector
ArrayProspector is a set of predicted functional associations between genes that have been inferred from microarray expression data
Old 11-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 1,779, Level: 25 Points: 1,779, Level: 25 Points: 1,779, Level: 25

1.fristly,you should look for good antigen or antibody.for example FIZ OR CANAG company,biodesign company.
2.secondly,you buy good machine for spotarray. you could buy from cartesian company or biodot, biorobotics,etc
3.when design microarrat you also think about using membrane or slide,that is important.
4.you chose scan machine
In the process,you try your best to solve cleaning microarray.if not do ,you get wrong signal.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Hello there,
I am contemplating an antigen microarray experiment to get the auto-antibody profile of
Multiple Sclerosis. I have got CSF sample in my lab and exploring avenues to get the best customized antigen array for MS auto-antibody profiling.

Can anybody suggest any specific tailormade antigen array that is commercially available.

Also If I wish to the prepare and customize the array myself, from where can I get an exhaustive list of all the possible antigents to consider. I do have some information on this.

A reply will be great

Tags
antigen , microarray