Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Science Careers > Medical School
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Medical School Post and Discuss Medical School. Applications to med, and anything about the curriculum and becoming an M.D (medical doctor).

Admissions In "Capital Medical University" Beijing, China.

Admissions In "Capital Medical University" Beijing, China. - Medical School

Admissions In "Capital Medical University" Beijing, China. - Post and Discuss Medical School. Applications to med, and anything about the curriculum and becoming an M.D (medical doctor).

View Poll Results: What do you think about study Medical in China
It is better than other countries. 4 66.67%
It is cheaper than other countries. 5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 182, Level: 3 Points: 182, Level: 3 Points: 182, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Admissions In "Capital Medical University" Beijing, China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbbs_china View Post
Dear Students,

Any body who want to get admission in "Capital Medical University"Beijing China for M.B.B.S in this session contact me as soon as possible.
We will give a special concession in university fee to our students as compare to other students.
No any consultancy fee will be charged from students.
I am robert kyalo from kenya,a form four leaver in 2007. i wanted to seek admittance to your university as soon as possible like january next year.please help me go about this.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Banned
Points: 1,632, Level: 24 Points: 1,632, Level: 24 Points: 1,632, Level: 24

Post Re: Admissions In "Capital Medical University" Beijing, China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooj Rrhman View Post
Hi Sir, this is Arooj Rehman from faisalabad, Pakistan. i got excellent marks in F.Sc pre_medical,want to be a doctor.its my keen desire to get admission in capital medical university.i feel very hounour to be a student of this university. my parents also wants me to study in this institute.plz sir give me a chance so that i shall achieve my goal.i shall be very thenkful to you for this act of kindness.

Dear Arooj Rehman,

Nice to see your enquiry and we appreciate your interest to study medicine at "Capital Medical University".

I would like to inform you that admissions are open for Nov 2008 session.
Please send scan copies of your academic certificates, passport & one passport size photograph for admission as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Coordinator CMU.
Beijing, China
Old 11-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman View Post
Hello ,
I am a 1st year Medical student in the Osh state University Kyrgyzstan. I want to Migrate to China in the coming September 2008 i.e in 2nd year(MBBS Program). Plz inform me about the process of getting admission, also plz inform me about the tuition fee per annum alongwith the hostel fees.
Plz send me your e-mail address also. Thank you.

Dear Salman,

Please contact with your all certificates on the following e-mail address for migration into China.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 186, Level: 3 Points: 186, Level: 3 Points: 186, Level: 3

Hi,
I Want to get admission in ccmu may i please know the admission procedure including any information on the documents required and application and visa forms that i need to fill out so that i can apply at once.
thank you.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

hello i am very interested to study in osh state medical university.tell me why u leave that university?can you help me get a registration there?my email adress is [Only registered users see links. ]
Old 12-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Banned

Dear,

Please send your all certificates for the admission.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1

if any body want to admsn at capital medical uni. and any medi. uni. plz contact [Only registered users see links. ]

Last edited by sonu sharmaa; 01-22-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

Hi sir!! I m Muhammad hassan farid from Lahore, Pakisatan. I want to take admission in capital medical college. So, kindly help me to take admission in capital medical college. Tell me the procedure, fee structure , financial aid and scholarships for Pakistani student to take admission there..
Reply me soon SIR... THANK YOU!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Summer Student
Points: 306, Level: 6 Points: 306, Level: 6 Points: 306, Level: 6

Check this out - 6yr MBBS in China with accommodation for around 40 thousand USD.

[Only registered users see links. ]

An English-Taught Medical Undergraduate Program of Southeast University
(M.B.B.S.) 2008

Program Introduction
According to ď Provisional Regulations on Quality Control Standards of English-Taught Medical Undergraduate Education for International Students in China Ē,the Ministry of Education of China has approved Southeast University as one of the qualified universities in China to enroll international students in the English-taught undergraduate program of medicine.

To accelerate its step of internationalization, Southeast University will continue to enroll international students in the English-taught undergraduate program of medicine in the fall-semester of 2008. The program aims to cultivate qualified international medical professionals, giving due consideration to the possible needs of them to serve in their motherland or other countries.

After completing the total required credits, students will be conferred diploma by Southeast University and qualified students will receive the Bachelor Degree of Medicine Science (M.B.B.S.). Graduates will have the opportunity to enroll for Physician Qualification Exam according to the relative regulations of the concerned country.

Taught in English, the program is open to international students in pursuit of the science and practice of medicine, whose courses are offered by Medical College, SEU.

Overview of Medical College, SEU
Medical College of Southeast University, originating from Nanjing Railway Medical College, whose origin can be traced back to the Medical College of the Central University founded in 1935, was merged to Southeast University in 2000. It enjoys its prestige home and abroad for its long history and high-quality education.

College of Medicine, Southeast University (SEU), is located by the scenic Xuanwu Lake in Nanjing, a historic and cultural city of China, bordering Hunan Street, a national famous business street. The campus boasts beautiful sceneries all around the year. The College of Medicine has been an important base in the national medical education. In the past years, it has cultivated more than 20,000 graduates, including some academicians of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and other many noted medical experts home and abroad.

College of Medicine, SEU is composed of School of Basic Medical Science, School of Clinical Medicine and School of Public Health. The College offers six Ph.D. programs, twenty-nine Masterís programs, one 7-year program for both Bachelorís and Masterís degree and seven Bachelorís programs.

There are over 80 professors and 150 associate professors in the faculty of the College of Medicine, including 30 doctoral supervisors and 200 masterís supervisors, majority of whom have the experience of studying in famous foreign medical schools and have obtained Doctorís degree. Additionally, there are 87 part-time professors and 226 associate professors in the attached hospitals and laboratory hospitals.

With 193,000 sq. m. of modern teaching and laboratory buildings, gymnasiums and libraries, College of Medicine, SEU covers the total area of 263,000 sq. m. The libraries collect 400,000 copies of books and 1500 kinds of foreign periodicals. The Clinical Experimental Center, which is under construction, will facilitate the medical students with modern clinical techniques, by means of the simulative electronic patient system. There are 19 hospitals attached to College of Medicine, SEU, more than 40 laboratory hospitals spreading across the country.

SEU is a comprehensive university with over 26000 full-time students, among whom 2700 are medical students consisting of 800 graduates and 1900 undergraduates. For years SEU has offered medical education programs for international medical students.

Period: 6 years
Estimated Enrollment Seats: 120
Qualification: Over 16 yearís old, high school graduate or above, healthy foreigners
Application period: April 1, 2008 to Sept. 30, 2008
Application document:
1. SEU Application Form for International Students, which can be downloaded from [Only registered users see links. ].
2. Senior high school diploma
(original or notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts
(original or notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. Authorized Copy of TOEFL score 550 or above, or IELTS score 5.0 or above for those applicants whose mother tongue or official language is not English.
5. Valid passport copy

Application fee:400RMB
Tuition fee: 40000RMB/year
Other fees: about 6000RMB/year for one occupancy in a room of two occupancies; 400RMB for Resident Permit

Enrollment procedure:We will check all the application documents and consider the qualification of each applicant. The best of the candidates will be enrolled.

Degree conferring: Those who abide by Chinese laws and the regulations of SEU will be conferred bachelorís degree of medical science by SEU after they have completed all required academic credits and obtain the graduation certificate.

Registration time: October, 2008

Admission Office, College of International Students, Southeast University
Address: #2 Sipailou, Nanjing, P.R.C. 210096
Tel.: 0086-25-83793022/ 83792797
Fax: 0086-25-83792737
E-mail: [Only registered users see links. ]

Application procedure:

Mail the application documents to the above address or send the copy to the above e-mail address.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan farid View Post
Hi sir!! I m Muhammad hassan farid from Lahore, Pakisatan. I want to take admission in capital medical college. So, kindly help me to take admission in capital medical college. Tell me the procedure, fee structure , financial aid and scholarships for Pakistani student to take admission there..
Reply me soon SIR... THANK YOU!
hiiiiiii
aapko yhaa admsn 2009 bat. ke liye milegaa . capital medical. me ye pro. 6 years kaa hai.eski frist year ki fee 60850 yuanaur 2nd yer ki fee 41000 yuan hai ,yhaa pr admsn ke liye 12 th me 60%chahiye,pass port .

Tags
admissions , beijing , china , mbbs in china , study in china