Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Molecular Biology News and Announcements > Instructions for Posting, Help, and Frequently Asked Questions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Instructions for Posting, Help, and Frequently Asked Questions Instructions for Posting, Help, and Frequently Asked Questions. If you aren't sure how to start a new thread or post messages check here!

protein purification

protein purification - Instructions for Posting, Help, and Frequently Asked Questions

protein purification - Instructions for Posting, Help, and Frequently Asked Questions. If you aren't sure how to start a new thread or post messages check here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default protein purification

hello dears I 'm working on a protein project of molecular weight about 3 kda,and I'm facing a problem in the western blot ,I work with nitocellulose membrane and I'm sure of the loading volum and the antibodies I 'm using but the blot didn't show any bands at the expected molecular weight .if anybody have any precatution that I should put in consideration while working with this small molecular weight it could help me so much
Thanks all
Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1

Default Re: protein purification

Well!!!
Healthier foods has own importance in our life.So we should be eating healthier and energetic foods for weight loss and fitness.Some people like proteins foods for get the energy but according to me that vegetarian foods are so perfectible for keep fitness and the weight loss...
Old 10-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Pipette Filler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart View Post
Well!!!
Healthier foods has own importance in our life.So we should be eating healthier and energetic foods for weight loss and fitness.Some people like proteins foods for get the energy but according to me that vegetarian foods are so perfectible for keep fitness and the weight loss...
Old 10-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Pipette Filler

Well!!!
Healthier foods has own importance in our life.So we should be eating healthier and energetic foods for weight loss and fitness.Some people like proteins foods for get the energy but according to me that vegetarian foods are so perfectible for keep fitness and the weight loss..

Tags
protein , purification