Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > General Science Questions and Layperson Board
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Science Questions and Layperson Board General Science Questions and Layperson Board

dissertationhelpindia.com, dissertation writers india, thesis help

dissertationhelpindia.com, dissertation writers india, thesis help - General Science Questions and Layperson Board

dissertationhelpindia.com, dissertation writers india, thesis help - General Science Questions and Layperson Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Arrow project report, mba projects, dissertation, anthropology dissertation, architecture d

Although I haven't actually approached the university yet on the possibility of re-doing my final year dissertation, I thought I could at least get a heads up on the matter by trying to acquire as much as possible any resources, info , tutorials on how to put together a successful dissertation or thesis. I'm having a really hard time remembering and figuring out where I went so wrong. It was partially having a not so good supervisor , terrible lab associates , being unmedicated , not really eating or exercising or using any sort of supplements and a whole lotta stress. So does anybody here have any experience with successfully completing a thesis , preferably in the sciences ? Any help will be much appreciated.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Pipette Filler

Arrow management dissertation, make questionnaire, questionnaires interviews, it dissertati

know there's not much time now, but you really, really need to give more information about the project and what participation in it entails before people can agree to take part in a survey. It's impossible to give informed consent without it (and I can't imagine your supervisor would be too delighted to find out that there are issues about this). And your survey springs Facebook on participants (meaning they cannot participate anonymously) at the very end of the survey. That's likely to make many people very uncomfortable and thy won't submit their answers.

You should add a 'don't know' choice to the questions too, as the way they're structured forces an answer when the participants may be thinking, 'well, it depends' or 'I have no idea'.

You might find it useful to include a question about participants' drug use too. It would be useful in analysing the data to know if respondents are former addicts/current addicts/casual users/have never used drugs/have used some drugs but not others/etc.

What does the vignette have to do with the questions?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Pipette Filler

Arrow writing dissertation, msc management thesis, mba management thesis, mba marketing ess

hello friends I am doing my second year MBA With HR as major subject. I have a thesis to be submitted by next month. Some of the topics that i found interesting are International Marketing Branding Risk Management. however if you could help me find some more topics related to my project I would be glad to receive ur help. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks Aditya
Old 04-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Pipette Filler

Arrow dissertation examples, dissertation writers, write my dissertation, dissertation help

I am doing my MA at a small university with few resources, so the library services aren't really up to this task. I'm also really early in the data collection phase, so I haven't pursued this beyond the odd googling and this query of the hivemind. I will certainly talk to my advisor if these avenues turn up nothing - although she's not really an academic. In small programs like mine, the program director has so many hats that she can't possibly do everything, and are hardly experts in every subject.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Pipette Filler

Arrow india dissertations, dissertation help india, dissertation writer india, uk essays, r

How to Choose the Right Dissertation Style

the design of your dissertation, as well as a dissertation style, will play an important role during the evaluation of your dissertation. Dissertation style means a particular writing and citations style that you should stick to in your dissertation. And if you fail to follow all the requirements for a dissertation style, you are more likely to do the whole work once again.

You should know that there are different dissertation styles and your choice will depend on the discipline. If you are not sure about a dissertation style, you should go straight to your advisor. But it can happen that your advisor does not have enough and will not be able to give you all necessary info on a dissertation style that you have to use. So, the only way out is to consult some additional sources. You will find a lot of them online. What is more, there are various style manuals that are the best guide to a dissertation style. Islamic Dissertation | Irreligion Essay | International Relations Dissertations | Integral Politics Dissertation | Information Technology Dissertations

Despite the fact that every dissertation style has its own requirements for a dissertation, there are some general rules, which you can use.
You should use a clear font. For example, it can be Times New Roman 12. Mind that you cannot use italics anywhere in the main text how to write research proposal. | abstract dissertation | dissertation example | how to write phd thesis | criminology dissertation

In the main text you should use a double space between the lines. But you should use a single space for all quotations, footnotes and references.
All the margins should be set at one inch except the left margin. General dissertation style requires 1, 5 inches for the left margin.
Your dissertation should be printed on a white A4 paper on one side.
These are the general requirements for any custom written dissertation style. Although, they will make your paper look more professional, you should not forget about other specific requirements that will depend on a particular dissertation style provided by DissertationHelpIndia

mbadissertation dot insanejournal dot com

Tags
dissertation , dissertation help , dissertation help india , dissertationhelpindiacom , india , thesis , writers