Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum

Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/)
-   General Science Questions and Layperson Board (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/general-science-questions-layperson-board/)
-   -   Mothers Diet (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/general-science-questions-layperson-board/406-mothers-diet.html)

aftabac 09-15-2006 04:42 AM

Mothers Diet

Hi
it is found by scientists that mothers diet alters the physical appearence in offsprings, these experiment was done on mice and the mechanism of effect of mothers diet during pregnancy on its offspring was find out. you can find the detail by clicking the link below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

regards
AfTaB

wankEndarry 02-19-2011 01:17 AM

home ellipticals

There are certainly quite a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place an important thing will likely be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, but I'm sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a secondís pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

luisillo 02-21-2011 05:59 PM

Re: Mothers Diet

If what these studies say is true to the human, then a proper diet may help the outcome of inherited diseases in the offspring. That should be something women with rhematoid arthritis or diabetes (I or II) take in consideration during pregnancy.

mactac 03-11-2011 07:43 PM

I think that there are a lot of things that a mother can ingest that will cause changes in a developing fetus. Smoking is a great example - a friend of mine told me that some doctors used to recommend smoking to mothers to keep the birth weight of the child down !

Jorge1907 03-19-2011 11:51 AM

Importance of proper nutrition in pregnancy is well known so this is hardly new. The artificial model responded to folic acid - folic acid deficiency in pregnancy is known to contribute to spina bifida.

Tony15 09-24-2011 05:33 AM

Proper and healthy diet plan.
1. Eat simple bread with fresh juice in breakfast.
2. Eat vegetable role or fresh salads in lunch.
3. You can take green tea at 4:00 PM.
4. Eat boiled rice in dinner.
Hope you will like it.

Aisha Bennett 11-24-2011 10:40 AM

Hey Tony,

Really a nice information!!!!

philiprambo 01-02-2012 10:07 AM

Re:

Good one.Thanks for sharing mother's diet.