Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum

Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/)
-   Environmental Sciences and Issues (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/environmental-sciences-issues/)
-   -   Is Human Activity Responsible For Increased Global Warming? [Science Coursework]? (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/environmental-sciences-issues/68418-human-activity-responsible-increased-global-warming-%5Bscience-coursework%5D.html)

Mike 06-27-2009 01:17 PM

Is Human Activity Responsible For Increased Global Warming? [Science Coursework]?

a science report i have to do for monday.. Is Human Activity Responsible For Increased Global Warming?

i need arguments for yes it is, and no its not. also, if you get the info from a website, i need that to as a reference

thanks to anyone who can help

michael c 06-27-2009 01:17 PM

The overwhelming majority of scientists believe that it is.

the_fire_dog 06-27-2009 01:18 PM

It really depends on whose research you read

Global Warming is the theory of rising temperatures do to increased carbon dioxide output from human activity

The rise of fossil fuels over the years does not match the average earth temperatures over the years

However some place on earth have seen an unussual rise in temperature

So it really just depends on what research you read No one really knows for certain

I reccomend watching Penn and Tellers "going green" episode on youtube

hanan 06-27-2009 01:21 PM

in my opinion human activity is responsible for increased global warming
since thermal power station(stations which need heat to produce electricity)burn coal which emits a lot of waste gases primarily CARBON DIOXIDE which goes to the atmosphere and forms a thick layer around/over the ozone layer
the light rays from the sun go to the earth and cant be reflected back thus they jam up in the thick layer producing more and more heat
also the ozone layer gets damaged as in pores in it which gives way to ultra violet rays to enter the earth and thus causing global warming
there i gave u two points against it
don't know for FOR

energymap 07-02-2009 08:12 AM

Re: Is Human Activity Responsible For Increased Global Warming? [Science Coursework]?

yes, human race is somehow responsible for the damage. rather we got a huge part for the happenings due to global warming.

wind power energy

johnboucher 07-06-2010 04:58 AM

Re: Is Human Activity Responsible For Increased Global Warming? [Science Coursework]?

Yes, human activity is somehow responsible for the Global Warming.

sarahholmes2012 09-08-2011 03:46 PM

Global warming is somehow men's irresponsible care for the environment

olivialowrie 04-25-2012 02:53 PM

Human activity is the culprit to current global warming situations. We are the thinking beings on earth and the ones who exploit the world through pollution.

Jorge1907 04-25-2012 08:14 PM

This sure can't be a science class. Debate is not a scientific process.

Alvaro65 01-11-2013 02:14 PM

Yeah humans are responsible of global warming, We produce hundreds of waste gases to destroy the natural environment. Today modern environment is responsible of natural disorders in the world.