Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Protein Science > ELISA Assay Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ELISA Assay Forum ELISA Forum. Discuss and post questions including optimization, troubleshooting, protocols and theory of ELISA assays using monoclonal, and polyclonal antibodies or peptides.

emeargancy helppppp

emeargancy helppppp - ELISA Assay Forum

emeargancy helppppp - ELISA Forum. Discuss and post questions including optimization, troubleshooting, protocols and theory of ELISA assays using monoclonal, and polyclonal antibodies or peptides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 3,764, Level: 40 Points: 3,764, Level: 40 Points: 3,764, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default emeargancy helppppp

hi every body i am searching on a Bloocker free protien
any sujestion pleazzzzzz

best regard
osama :
Old 06-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Ph.D Doctorate
Points: 4,251, Level: 44 Points: 4,251, Level: 44 Points: 4,251, Level: 44

Location: Tabaka Mission Hospital - Kiisi -Kenya & Italy Sicily
Default Re: emeargancy helppppp

Protein-Free Blocking Buffer is used for reduces or eliminates many of the problems encountered with traditional protein-blocking reagents, such as cross-reactivity and interference from glycosylation. When to use protein-Free Blocking Buffers with Tween-20 it has to be high purified free of peroxides and carbonyls that may interfere in some immunoassay systems. The Protein-Free Blocking Buffers may be used as a protein stabilizer for drying antigen- or antibody-coated microplates and, before completely dry plate, sealing in a plastic bag with desiccant. Store plate at 4C.
Reagents
TBS (10-50 mM Tris-HCl buffer) 0.15 M NaCl at pH 7.4 with or without 0.05 % Tween-20, 1-5 % sucrose, 1 % glucose, 0.02-0.15 % Kathon CG. Store unopened product at room temperature. After opening, store product at 4C.
PBS (0.15 M PO4 buffer) at pH 7.4 with or without 0.05 % Tween-20, 1-5 % sucrose, 1 % glucose, 0.02-0.15 % Kathon CG. Store unopened product at room temperature. After opening, store product at 4C.
Procedure for blocking ELISA plates : coat the ELISA plate with antigen or antibody according to standard procedures. Add 300 μl of the Protein-Free Blocking Buffer, better that without Tween-20, to each well and incubate for 1 hour at room temperature. Alternatively, add 300 μl of blocking buffer to each well and immediately invert plate to empty contents. Repeat this process two more times. From that moment proceed with assay or invert plate, and allow it to completely dry for about 2 hrs. Place dry plate in a plastic bag or other container with desiccant and store at 4C.
Procedure for blocking membranes : add sufficient Protein-Free Blocking Buffer containing 0.05 % Tween-20, to cover the entire surface of the membrane. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature on a rocking platform at low speed. Continue the blotting procedure using the Protein-Free Blocking Buffer to dilute primary and secondary antibodies.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 3,764, Level: 40 Points: 3,764, Level: 40 Points: 3,764, Level: 40

dear Zagami thank you very much for your answer it's a new information to me thanx
but i wanna ask if you have the published paper that contain all this information and the journal thanx again
Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Ph.D Doctorate
Points: 4,251, Level: 44 Points: 4,251, Level: 44 Points: 4,251, Level: 44

Location: Tabaka Mission Hospital - Kiisi -Kenya & Italy Sicily

Dear Osama al refa'e
What I’ve told in my post is result of several experiments, starting by carbohydrates mono- and di-saccharides chemistry, that I’ve conducted in past years, and that they have never been object of publication. This could be the occasion to publish this together.
Rest waiting for yours also in private to my address : [Only registered users see links. ]

Tags
emeargancy , helppppp