Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Biochemistry Forum > DNA Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DNA Forum Discuss DNA, the molecule of hereditary. Topics include DNA structure, DNA replication, DNA function.

Seeking a quick guidance......

Seeking a quick guidance...... - DNA Forum

Seeking a quick guidance...... - Discuss DNA, the molecule of hereditary. Topics include DNA structure, DNA replication, DNA function.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Seeking a quick guidance......

Dear All,
I would like to ask a question about how a genetic disorder can affect the birth of third generation in a family?
To elaborate, for e.g ; a boy's family (father's side) has a background of genetic disorder (2 cases where a child is born with an immature brain as per age). If he marries a girl having no such background of genetic disorder, then what are the chances of this disorder getting evolved to the child of this couple?
I dont know whether i have framed the question correctly as I dont have a background of medicine and science. I am into Human Resource field. I am registered in this forum just to ask this question to the people who have quite a good exposure into this field.
Please help as it can help me take a decision of life....
Thank you very much in anticipation.

Regards,
Reshma Vohra
([Only registered users see links. ])

Tags
guidance , quick , seeking