Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Cell Biology and Cell Culture > Confocal - Microscopy Imaging Techniques
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Confocal - Microscopy Imaging Techniques All about Microscopy, Confocal Microscopy, Fluorescence microscopy and Other Imaging Techniques

I need someone to answer some questions for me! Its about microscopes?

I need someone to answer some questions for me! Its about microscopes? - Confocal - Microscopy Imaging Techniques

I need someone to answer some questions for me! Its about microscopes? - All about Microscopy, Confocal Microscopy, Fluorescence microscopy and Other Imaging Techniques

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3 Points: 171, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default I need someone to answer some questions for me! Its about microscopes?

MY teacher assigned us homework dealing with images that we saw in class today from our microscopes. We analyized hair. My partner and I messed something up and I didn't see an image after we adjusted it. Now heres the real question. My Biology teacher assigned us homework and we have to sketch out what the hairs look like. So, I want to know what they look like under 430x and i was hoping if anyone can explain what this statement means or is and if they can tell me the answer. what this statement. "The # of hair to fill F.O.V. on scanning is ___ hairs" And this is my last question. Sorry guys! How do you estimate the length and width of the hair. And what would it look like. I hope you guys can asnwer for me. Thanks!!!

Ann

Tags
answer , microscopes , questions