This topic meeting on C. elegans Development and Gene Expression will focus on the following areas:
* Germline, meiosis & sex determination
* Cell polarity and cell division
* Cytoskeleton, Morphogenesis, Organelles
* Signalling and post-embryonic development
* Genomics and Transcription
* Post-transcriptional and RNA-mediated regulation
Each platform session will focus on one area and begin with a Keynote speaker recognized in that area. The remainder of the meeting programme will consist of talks chosen from submitted abstracts, giving students and post-docs opportunities to speak. In the past, competition for talks has been high, giving rise to a very high quality programme.