Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum

Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Simple way to burn Fat (http://www.molecularstation.com/forum/chit-chat/84121-simple-way-burn-fat.html)

Paxton 11-24-2011 11:33 AM

Simple way to burn Fat

I think the most simple way to burn fat is through taking green tea. Green tea is advised to lose your extra fat. As extra fat may cause some serious disease to human and make them look ugly as well. This fat may also cause sluggishness which ultimately resulted into more deposition of fat. Take green tea regularly without any sugar and control your diet without taking any extra calories.

lotusvery 12-22-2011 09:10 AM

Re: Simple way to burn Fat

That's right. But I don't think every fat guys like green teas.

Alan666 01-06-2012 06:45 AM

I think exercise is the simple way which we could drop our weight in
a short period, i also had lost my 21 lbs weight with the help of exercise.

bodydesign 01-15-2012 04:39 PM

I agree with you. But you should also take some slimming diets or coaching.

kiki06 01-15-2012 09:22 PM

The best way to lose weight is to eat a balanced diet that is reduced in fat and moderate exercise. Remember to stay motivated to reach your goal! Don't expect to see results immediately. Like every good thing, losing weight takes time!!
Remember you can do it!! :):starwars:

Nyasha 01-18-2012 07:14 PM

Eat right, and reduce how much you eat is the only sure way. Works for me everytime

Nyasha 01-18-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paxton (Post 437320)
I think the most simple way to burn fat is through taking green tea. Green tea is advised to lose your extra fat. As extra fat may cause some serious disease to human and make them look ugly as well. This fat may also cause sluggishness which ultimately resulted into more deposition of fat. Take green tea regularly without any sugar and control your diet without taking any extra calories.

Green tea is okay. It makes my stomach growl after I drink it for some reason. Must be buring fat:)

crysta 03-12-2012 08:49 PM

How does drinking green tea burn fat?

Benjamin625 04-06-2012 09:50 AM

No green tea isn't good for weight loss, i had experienced but no result found.

treebell23 04-09-2012 11:06 AM

How to Survive concerning the Streets, With almost Nothing

In every one society, there are homeless people. It's merely a sad fact of life: wherever there is injustice as well as a chilly heart, there are homeless individuals merely as a final result of those things. The shocking thing?