Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Forum > Chit Chat
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Simple way to burn Fat

Simple way to burn Fat - Chit Chat

Simple way to burn Fat -

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 04:33 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Simple way to burn Fat

...for me it’s exercise aside from being safe you could it in different ways; jogging, running, dancing or even just walking.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1

I believe nutrition is the biggest factor when it comes to burning fat. Relying on a supplement is a cheap/easy way out. Expect a rebound effect in doing so. Nutrition 80% exercise 20%. Both go hand in hand. Cant clap with one hand correct?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

yes, very true
Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

You have to build muscle. It's science. Hey! Perfect forum for that logic!
Muscle converts calories into energy. If you build muscle (not just doing cardio but adding weight training, and no you won't add bulk if you do it right, and resistance training, stretching is HUGE) then your body will be able to convert more calories into energy instead of them laying dormant and turning into fat or waste. You don't even have to eat less. Or take a cheater supplement or exercise nonstop. Eat smaller, healthy, balanced meals a day, high in protein (protein is essential to the building and recovery of muscle 1.7g/lb of lean muscle mass/day: not your weight so you'll need one of the fat calibrators, $1-5 at your local fitness store) don't reduce your carbs at night because it gives your body the energy while you sleep to burn more calories (keeping it in an anabolic state=the state of burning fat instead of reverting to a catabolic state=burning muscle. Look at Oprah, she believes in going to bed hungry. Look at where it's gotten her.) Add light weight lifting routine into your exercise. Running burns no more calories than walking briskly. And don't skip meals!! As you build muscle you may find that you become hungry more often. Some supplements aren't really cheaters, they are actually things that you may not get in your whole foods that you eat. Such as Creatine, BCAAs, essential vitamins and nutrients. Check out some, do some research and you may find that some of these might not just help you lose weight, but it could also help your overall health. And the reason why green tea helps you lose weight is that caffeine is a natural diuretic so it helps you to reduce your excess water in your body. That's why when you stop taking green tea supplements you put the weight back on immediately. It's not always about the number on the scale it's about the image in the mirror. Having a workout partner can help tell you what you really look like (for those days you feel like you look like crap no matter what you do) and to help motivate each other to reach your goals!
Old 06-30-2012, 04:23 AM
Pipette Filler

I wanted to add one more thing:
I hate to exercise. But I love lifting weights. I was on the swim team in high school. I hated/loved it. I hated the running we had to do, I hated the endurance of it. And as soon as the season was over, I put back all of the weight that I had lost. But my now husband, at the time boyfriend, got me into weight lifting and (I really was horrible when I started, I thought I was gonna become one of those women who looked like a man, I kept dropping weights on my foot, etc) but I lost over 30lbs in a month, and I've never been able to lose that kind of weight. Not only that (because like I said before the number on the scale isn't what is important) I dropped 6 pant sizes and was wearing size small and xtra small shirts for the first time since grade school. It works, and even if you don't like lifting weights, you will love the results you get from it.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:52 AM
Pipette Filler

In regards to my previous statement, there are a few facts that I would like to add. The most common misconception will add bulk, specifically concerning women. This is biologically and scientifically impossible. Women as opposed to men do not produce enough testosterone to add mass, especially to the degree that they are afraid of having. One of the keys to losing weight, obviously is to eat sensibly, but it's very important that you understand that you must burn more calories than you take in. But this also includes taking a look at your fat intake. And contrary to popular belief, fats are very important to your diet, and especially for losing weight. When good fats are eaten, they are converted into energy. It's the same with complex or simple sugars. A complex sugar would be eating an apple, or pasta. A simple sugar would be eating a candy bar. The conversion within the body is very important of these food groups, because eating specific fats and carbohydrates affect your insulin levels, which directly affect your immune system, your nervous system, your metabolism and can even go into such things as the ability to heal faster. As far as the statement of turning fat into muscle, this is true. As you work out the nutrients from the fat are converted into molecules that fill the muscle cells that are then used for energy and nutrients which allows that fat make muscle grow where the fat once was. It's simple. Two objects can not occupy the same space. Fat sits under or over the muscle. I will give you one analogy to explain all of this, when building a bonfire, try starting the fire and throw one giant big piece of wood on top of it. It's either not going to burn the wood or will eventually put the fire out. Look at that as the same as your metabolism. Throwing big giant meals with all the wrong nutrients, unhealthy is gonna put that fire right out. Slowing your metabolism down. Now, when you start the bonfire this time throw on little pieces of wood continuously. Not only will the fire burn and keep burning, but it will burn hotter. And in the way of your metabolism this means that your metabolism will burn more calories faster and give you more energy throughout the day. So all of these things combined, cardio, weight lifting, eating correctly, supplementation, getting off the scale, looking in the mirror, stretching, and most importantly how you feel is the key to losing weight and becoming fit. Skinny does not mean healthy. Listening to your bodies cravings is very important. It's telling you something. Referring to Oprah, to more directly give you the point I was making, is that when you feel hunger pains, your body is going to go to the muscle first because it has more nutrients. That's why it's important to get most of your nutrients through whole foods, but supplements as well, hence the word supplementing your diet. So that you have the proper levels of protein and other nutrients in your body throughout the day and night. Remember when you are sleeping is when you heal, grow and burn fat. And one last thing, the word diet does not mean losing weight, the diet is what you eat throughout the day. And that is very important.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Volunteer
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1

Exercise is a fact, as i frequently do early morning jogging to stay fit.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

the best way to burn fat is not to sit around every night while eating chips and other crap. just try to eat fruits and vegetables and do sports. then lossing fat will come without any diet.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

Sorry! cant help with any good advice. have always had a little bit of a fat belly no matter what I eat or drink. to solve the problem. the only fat I burn is on a juicy steak on the grill. can't get rid of that perhaps that's my problem. Hope you get an answer that works for ya though lot's of luck
Old 09-14-2012, 02:18 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1

I think the most simple way to burn fat is through taking green tea

Tags
burn , fat , simple