| | Re: Aluminium Hydroxide
1. Aluminum hydroxide can be used to produce aluminum chemicals. Major products include alum (aluminum sulfate), poly aluminum chloride (PAC), sodium aluminate, zeolites, aluminum fluoride.
2. A raw material in the manufacture of glass, glazes and frits.
3. Can be used as Aluminum Hydroxide flame retardant.
4. Al(OH)3 is a raw material in catalyst production, a flame retardant and smoke suppressant filler in plastics like: cables, rubber products and carpet backing.
5. a raw material for fertilizers, fiber cement board products.
6. It is also an extender and bodying agent in paper, solvent- and water-borne paints, UV curable coatings, inks, and adhesives.
7. It can be used as a polishing and cleansing agent, mould wash and separating agent, a filler of cast polymer products such as onyx and solid surfaces.