I bought some of this to use for chroming boat bits and pieces at home. I use electrolysis with 6Volts about 4 amps
It is a green powder 1-5 microns and I assumed it would be crushed from crystals and water soluble, It is not and I am using it in a solution of 100:1 of sulphuric acid in about a litre of water at present.
It is a suspension and it settles to the bottom. How can I get this dissolved properly in water?
Well the answers are a bit slow here ,might try elsewhere.
Googling says this is supposed to be water soluble but the paperwork with my powder says it is not.
One site says acetic acid dissolves it so I tried with vinegar but no go ,its still a suspension. Not much acetic acid in vinegar either