> Does anyone know much about poisoning? I'm doing some research and I need
First thing that came to mind is the knock down effect of
chrysanthemum acid and derivatives on insects. The stuff is non toxic
to mamals. But who wants to eat bugs, ey?
Well curare is deadly in the bloodstream but will be digested if taken
orally, otherwise the South American bush would have been without its
indians for a long time.
Same deadliness is given for most snake poisons. Proteins that really
screw with you if present in the blood, but not surviving the human
stomach peptidase and what else breaks down proteins there.
Inorganic poisons like arsenic, lead sugar, maybe even cyanide (if you
hurry eating the dead pig), thalliumsalts...etc .etc. etc. will be
persistent and kill the feasting human too.
Don't try this at home... blablabla... strictly hypothetical...
blabla.. just thinking loud... no advice given here ..