Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > Molecular Research Topics Forum > Bioinformatics > BioStatistics Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BioStatistics Forum Post Questions and Discuss Biostatistics Programs and Stastistical Analysis Questions

standard curve

standard curve - BioStatistics Forum

standard curve - Post Questions and Discuss Biostatistics Programs and Stastistical Analysis Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Unhappy standard curve

Hello,

I'm starting an experiment but I have several statistical doubts, and I wonder if anyone could help me. We are doing a standard curve ( linear relationship) to measure an analite vs optical units.
We want to setup an aproximated quality control system for the regresion. We plan to repeat the curve different days with four replicates in each point in order to identify inter and intra assay variance and decide confidence intervals for the points of the curve, the slope and the intercept. I think that ANOVA could be the solution but I d'ont knwow how implement the test. For each point of the curve we have 4 mesures ( days) and 4 replicates each. Do we need to calculate anova for each of the points ? How can I manage this as a linear regression to obtain confidence intervals for slope and intercept ? . I use R or graphpad software.

I apologize for the ignorance, and thank you very much in advance.

Mik

Tags
curve , standard