Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Biology Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Biology Forum Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!

Is this the right career path for me?

Is this the right career path for me? - Biology Forum

Is this the right career path for me? - Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Exclamation Is this the right career path for me?

I want to work with sharks, dolphins, whales, etc in the ocean as well as in aquariums. Would I go to school for Zoology or marine Biology. Some people say Marine Biology is what I should go for, while many others say, no Zoology is the right one for working with the animals. What do I do? Do we have Zoologists or Marine Biologists here that work with marine animals? If so, how many years of school would it be? What should my major and minor be? I'm asking this question everywhere and keep getting mixed answers. Some say Marine Biologist, and some say Zoologist. Please help! I'm 22, and schooling for this is going to be many years, so I need to get moving.

Tags
animals , career , careers , marine biology , path , zoology