Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Biology Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Biology Forum Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!

Trinsient Transfection

Trinsient Transfection - Biology Forum

Trinsient Transfection - Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Pipette Filler
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Trinsient Transfection

I am in the middle of transient transfection of PPAR gamma gene in prostate cancer cell line(PC3M).
After about 2 months that I have optimized my transfection reagent and siRNA, from 2 weeks ago I found a problem with my my result that is the expression of my protein in control samples even in un treated cells were less than transfected cells.
Also the concentration of protein were decreased during the month ago.
What do you suggest to solve this problem?

Tags
transfection , trinsient