|Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Biology Forum Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Digestion Lab Help!
1) What happens to the 3-D shape of enzyms when they are not in their optimal pH range?
2) Pancreatic amylase is a component of pancreatic juice that is released into the small intestine. What can you hypothesize about the ph of the digestive fluids in the small intestine?
3) Benedict's reagent can be used to detect glucose in the urine. This would be useful for dignosing what condition?
4) Jejunum- what part of the digestive system is this?
5) Ileum- what part of digestive system is this?
|digestion , lab|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|BSAI digestion||RNAworld||PCR - Polymerase Chain Reaction Forum||0||11-04-2011 12:25 AM|
|Digestion problems||Isyy||Molecular Cloning Forum||2||02-22-2011 12:08 PM|
|Scaling-up of partial digestion||waikhay||Protocols and Methods Forum||1||08-14-2007 02:05 AM|
|Quesion about DNA gel digestion||Jayakumar, R||Protocols and Methods Forum||0||07-31-2007 02:26 PM|
|trypsin digestion||nithya||Protein Forum||1||12-17-2005 05:07 PM|