Go Back   Science Forums Biology Forum Molecular Biology Forum Physics Chemistry Forum > General Science Forums > Biology Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Biology Forum Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!

Am I a complete leader or am I a complete looser?

Am I a complete leader or am I a complete looser? - Biology Forum

Am I a complete leader or am I a complete looser? - Biology Forums. Ask questions and discuss the study of Biology. If you have Biology questions from your homework ask them here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Pipette Filler
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Am I a complete leader or am I a complete looser?

Hello, I am a 26 year old man living in Norway.

Recently I have been thinking a lot about my destiny.

I like to think I am a natural leader. Why? I will tell you.

The story is really a lot longer but I will break it down to the essentials.

My mom's father is a man I respect a lot. My family is a rich one and we have several big firms in it. Generally my family is a over average performing one. Excluding me and my mom. But are we unlucky or is this more complicated?

My mom has a twinsister, but they are the complete opposite. My mom is only 135cm tall. and her twinsister is 165 and I am 165cm and her twins son is 186cm.

My mom does not work and live on welfare. So do I. The rest of. the family are living normal lives.

This boil down to ethics. Is my mom a complete looser or do we
get realistic and call her special? It is too ridiculous to say the genetic mutation she got from birth is a weakness. Her parents live extremely healthy, eating a lot of fish, vegetables and etc. My family are all over 85 years old when they die and some over 100. Do we call this genetic mutation a weakness or do we realize the fact that my mom's twin got genetically greedy and lost?

Today it is not the strongest who survive but the smartest.

I am not big and fast. All I have is my brain and this applies even more to my mom. I were sent in private school during my adolescence so I know my family treat my mom and me with respect.

Tags
complete , leader , looser